Today I had the opportunity to do a webinar "Financing Your International Business: Plan Early and Smart" to Women Entrepreneurs Grow Global (WEGG), a fabulous Chicago NGO headed by TradeUp Board Member Laurel Delaney and aimed to helping women business owners become exporters and grow their global sales. I am on WEGG Board.
The webinar touched on:
1. Export credit insurance: Getting paid from a foreign buyer
2. Export working capital: Getting money to fulfill international orders
3. Factoring: Getting advance payment for your foreign A/R
4. Buyer finance: Finding money for your foreign buyer to buy from you
5. Growth capital: Getting long-term debt or equity to scale production and international sales
You can find the PowerPoint here.